This year has flown by so incredibly fast. I feel like I was JUST doing my 2014 Year in Review post.
2015 has been filled with so many up’s and down’s but through it all I’ve learned so much and have grown tremendously. I thought it’d be fun to do a monthly highlight with the top posts, up’s and down’s and notable moments.
- Japanese Ramen Soup with Kale and Organic Pork Meatballs
- Cranberry Orange Chia Jam
- Broiled Grapefruit Crumble
- Pickled Radish and Golden Beets
- Resigned from my job that I moved to Georgia for and worked at for 2 years.
- Mint Chocolate Stout Shooters
- Best of Atlanta Party
- Bacon and Peas Stuffed Shells
- Started working as a Digital Marketing Manager at a new company.
- Britt’s Blurbs Turned 3!
- Mom came to visit and helped me pack up my apartment.
- I celebrated 24 years young!
- 4 Superfoods You Can Easily Sneak Into Your Day
- Moved in with B…and we started the process of slowing remodeling the house!
- Derby Day and Fight Night
- Baked Swiss Chard Rolls
- Colorado Vacation!!! Part 1 and Part 2.
- Enjoyed a long Memorial Day Weekend
- Built my first raised garden beds and started our (ever growing) garden.
- How to Make Jicama Rice
- One of my best friends from college came to visit!
- Recipe Redux: Zucchini Noodle Pizza Bake
- Fourth of July Weekend
- Canned… a lot.
- Continued our yard work extravaganza.
- Tomato Basil Mussels
- Visited Grand Rapids, MI to celebrate my grandma’s 90th birthday (last weekend of July/first of August).
- Visited Grand Rapids, MI to celebrate my grandma’s 90th birthday.
- Started painting the guest bedroom and office.
- How to Make a Simple Charcuterie Board
- Shredded Chicken Tomato Basil Soup
- Resigned from the position I started in March.
- Helped B’s company work a trade show in New Orleans.
- August marked 2 years of dating B! I kind of like him. I think I’ll keep him.
- DIY: Ikea Dresser Transformation
- Joined Regency Lighting as the Digital Marketing Manager.
- DIY Crate Shelves
- Started the Whole 30 program.
- Two perfect entertaining appetizers.
- New carpet was installed in guest room and office!
- Found and rescued sweet little Chats!
- Built my custom desk.
- Poor Chats had gotten fixed and had all her vaccines. It was a trying month for us all with that
- Andretti Carting Media Preview Night
- Little Italy and Halloween
- Mini Caramel Apples Recipe
- Hot Apple Cider Bourbon
- Pumpkin Bisque with Mussels and Clams
- Weekend with my parents!
- Hosted my family at our place in Georgia for Thanksgiving.
- Reflected on where I’m at in life, the blog, etc.
- Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Bark
- Visited Michigan for Christmas
What. A. Year. As I look back at all of this I am so fortunate to have been blessed with the challenges and changes that put me where I am today. I can honestly say I am content and happy as we wrap up 2015 and I’m looking forward to what 2016 brings!
Happy New Year’s Eve! Have fun and stay safe tonight. XOXO