3 weeks left of Best Body Bootcamp?! All I can say is wow!
I’ll be travelling all next week so I’m hoping to modify my workouts for week 7. But that’s why I LOVE this plan; it’s so easy to adjust to your schedule.
Monday: Treadmill HIIT, Leg & Shoulder Power Circuit
Tuesday: 40 minute treadmill interval, Core work
Wednesday: 20 min elliptical, High intensity circuit
Thursday: 40 minute treadmill interval, Core work
Friday: 20 minute elliptical, Chest, Back & Arm Strength Pyramid
Saturday: 30 minute bike, 1 & 1/2 hour core strength yoga
Sunday: Rest day
I was EXHAUSTED when I hit Saturday, not sure if it was the build up of intense workouts over the week then 2 Saturday morning and snowshoeing in the afternoon… okay who am I kidding, it probably was that. Silly busy bee me. Proving why rest days (Sunday in my case) are SO important to rebuilding your muscle and recovering.
- I’ve given up trying to keep track of my food intake and “semi” count calories. Honestly, I tried and its not for me. I would much rather listen to my body and fuel it when it needs to. Yes, sometimes I eat out of habit or craving, but I’m learning slowly to practice intuitive eating.
- I also realized with this Bootcamp that my metabolism is CRAZY fast. So I’ve been fueling up with whole healthy fats, carbs & protein and healthy treats.
- For evening snacks I’ve been having almond butter, chocolate Greek yogurt with crumbled muffin, or date slices with almond butter.
- Buckwheat groats are also a new recent addiction! Taste like grape nuts and are great sprinkled over salads, oatmeal and yogurt.
Attitude: Good! Just doing me right now and that feels great! Accomplishing some goals outside of my health/fitness goals have helped A LOT with a positive attitude this past week.
- IBS is feeling better! I owe that to concentrating on how I’m fueling my body the past two weeks and how I’m food combining.