Welcome to Britt’s Blurbs, I’m so happy you stopped by!
Behind the ‘Blurbs‘
Hi there! I’m Brittany, a Michigander at heart (born and raised) but currently reside in metro Atlanta. I have a passion for whole-food cooking, living an active lifestyle, traveling and dabbling in DIY projects. Britt’s Blurbs is a place where I share my passion for wellness and balance with you.
This blog started in April 2012 as a way for me to document my health goals while learning to live with IBS. Since then, my blog has not only grown in size but has ignited an ever-growing passion inside me towards a nutritious, active and overall happy life.
My approach to wellness and a balanced life lies deeply rooted in simplicity. I believe clean eating doesn’t have to be boring, whole-food cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and donuts are pretty darn delicious.
Thanks for checking out the ‘blurbs’, I hope you stay awhile!
- I like to talk. A lot– hence the blurbin’.
- I found and rescued the sweetest kitty, Chats, and absolutely adore her. Read more about her story.
- I grew up in a small town in Northern, Lower Michigan. It’s one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- You’ll catch me spending a majority of my free time in the great outdoors.
- I’m an urban gardening enthusiast and enjoy growing my own produce.
- I lived in Rome, Italy for 5 weeks in the summer of 2011. Best experience of my life.
- I truly believe laughter is the key to happiness.
- I have an unusually happy fetish with pretty grocery stores.
- Give me a DIY project and I’m content for hours.
- I’m a dreamer & a doer.