A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- “The Blurbs” had some mighty delicious recipes on it this week, don’t miss em’! Zucchini Noodle Pizza Bake & Mediterranean Poached Fish
- Healthy Cinnamon Crunch Cereal–> easy & healthy! I’ll need to give this a shot!
- Grain-Free Apricot Tarlets–> Mmmm!
- Zucchini Banana Bread–> Oh delicious!!
- Steamed Mussels in Coconut Curry Broth–> i.heart.mussels
- Yes, just like physical exercise, we need to practice self-love every day.
- 3 Best Exercises to Work Lower Abs–> shows you how to correctly perform each so you get the max benefit
- 4 Ways Your Doing Lunges Wrong–> again, correct form is so important to seeing your efforts pay off!
- Dirty 30 Bodyweight Workout
- The Killer Abs Workout–> Abs are something I always need to focus more on.
- These pants. Oh my gosh I need them. They look so comfy yet professional enough for work!
- I’m throwing the towel in on my bangs. Yep, I’ve decided. Time to grow em’ out. I’m over the hassle!
- Hey Georgia Shoppers–> It’s tax free weekend! Mostly this is aimed at families with kiddos heading back to school but it’s also the time for us grown-ups to stock up on some new items for a fall wardrobe!
- Double Ponytail–> Love it for the office!
- 14 Easy Ways to Step-Up Your Summer Style–>Because as much as I wish fall was right around the corner. We still have summer for awhile here in the south!
Yes yes yes.
- Happy Friday! How could you not smile at that adorable puppy face?!
- Here I go again with another DIY project! I’m making a prop table top for my food photography!
- Have you seen the video going around this time?… The Universal Hot Crazy Matrix. It’s pretty funny but I’d love to see a woman make one for guys!!
- Happy August guys! WAIT what?! How is that possible already?!
- That’s all for today folks! Have an active and great weekend!