A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Baked Polenta Parmesan–> although this is dated an older recipe I just found it via Pinterest. LOVE the idea of using Polenta as a base!
- Healthier Puppy Chow–> Oh my gosh, gimme!
- Chocolate-Covered Watermelon Bites–> What a perfect treat for summertime!
- Beetza Flatbread Pizza–> I totally need to try adding beets to a homemade pizza!
- Tuna Cucumber Rolls–> a great easy weeknight meal or afternoon snack!
- Yoga for an Achy Neck and Back–> Yep need this after sitting all day long!
- Why You Should Do Single Arm Training
- Booty Blaster–> great for traveling!
- Fitness Myths Debunked
- 3 Strength Moves to Improve Your Running Form–> so helpful!
- Contouring Basics (Using Concealers) –> So helpful in understanding contouring!
- More like “Fit Fashion”–Anatomy of a Running Shoe— great breakdown!
- Don’t miss a few of my beauty favs in my Love Lately post!
- Summer booties make a great transition for fall!— so obsessed with these!
- Hair Color at Home
- What’s an Athlete?--> Love this and the whole I WILL WHAT I WANT campaign by Under Armour!
- Another adorable video. Who knew a baby could have such a positive response to Dark Horse?!
- I’ll be attempting my first Barre class this weekend! Barre3 will be opening a new studio in The Avenue at East Cobb. so to celebrate they’re hosting a FREE Community Classat the Big Peach Running Company at 8am! Those of you who are local come out and join the fun!
- HEY! FRIENDS! Please take my survey on meal planning if you haven’t done so already!
- Absolutely obsessed with my new planner I made!
TGIF! Have a great Friday!!