A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Beer Baked Tempeh Reubens–> oh my gosh, simply drooling over this!
- BBQ Chicken Chili–> ready for football season.
- Toffee Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars–> Mmm! Vegan + Gluten Free.
- Dark Chocolate Granola Bark--> Great hiking fuel!
- Blackberry Beer Breakfast Muffins–> hello weekend.
- This morning an older gentlemen at my gym approached me and asked me to help pass the medicine ball back and forth with him. This was an exercise he needed to do for physical therapy and said he never had anyone to help him with it. Of course I helped him and seeing how grateful he was for such a simple gesture completely made my day. Be strong for you never know who you’re inspiring. And always, always keep your heart open to help others.
- 5 Ways to Transition Your Summer Workouts Into Fall
- Jump n’ Pass Kettlebell Workout –> Looks like a great one!
- 3 Biggest Fat Loss Myths
- How Can You Tell If You’re Overexercising
- This length for fall?! Yay or Nay?
- September Style Tips
- Love this vest for fall.
- The Dotting Technique–> Doesn’t seem too hard. Even I could give it a try!
- Can I wear white pants after labor day? Cause I’m doing it. I mean it’s still 80+ degrees so technically that still calls for summer colors & clothes.
- Wee! Phase 1 of the desk area redesign is just about finished!
- 11 Signs You’re Not As Healthy As You Think–> This didn’t really fall into any Fun Five category but I had to share it! Very interesting.
- And NFL season is underway. Commence the season of guys watching football all day Saturday & Sunday now. Don’t get me wrong, I love football but there’s only so much one can take!
- Before I take on any more DIY projects perhaps I need this… or maybe a garage.. and a bigger space! Ha!
- So B is trying out for Survivor tomorrow. Yes. The show Survivor. That guy is obsessed with it. I wish I could sit in on the try out and see what it entails!