HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Hope you all have a fun AND safe day and evening!!
A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Chocolate Covered Popcorn Clusters–> You NEED to make these tonight for Halloween!!
- Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts–> These sound delicious!
- Vegan + Gluten Free Apple Crisp–> necessity of fall!
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls–> Again, pumpkin + breakfast = heaven!
- Top Food Allergens and Their Swaps–> good tips!
- What Should You Do First? Cardio or Strength?–> Great insight!
- Beginner’s Guide to Meditating–> good tips!
- Barre/HIIT Combo–> I need to try this!
- Simple Yoga Moves for People Who Sit Too Much–> NEED THIS.
- Power Yoga Playlist–> good mix!
- DIY Foodie Facials–> My kind of facial!
- Fabletics– Who loves it? Thinking of joining!
- This skirt. Absolutely love the look for work or casual.
- And these booties. Love the lace look!
- Love her beauty round-ups– October Beauty Favs.
- So since it’s Halloween. Tell me the best costume you’ve ever seen!
- Thanks to How Sweet It Is for this blog recommendation–> A Bowl Full of Lemons. Love it.
- I’m so excited to check out the NEW Barre3 Studio in East Cobb tomorrow. They invited me to a media class awhile ago but unfortunately I couldn’t make it so THANK YOU to them for inviting me back to a class that fit my schedule!
- Everyone needs to check out my friends Aunt & Uncles page, True Riches. They create one-of-a-kind furniture and home decor items from barn wood and antique hardware. Their work is amazing and I absolutely love them! Most of their work is sold in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Have a VERY happy Friday ya’ll! TGIF!