A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Crispy Chicken Breast w/ Cauliflower Risotto–> Cauliflower risotto?! okay twist my arm.
- And speaking of cauliflower, my obsession continues–> Easy Steps to Mashed Cauliflower
- Crock-pot Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters–> What an easy way to make holiday treats!
- Buffalo Cheddar-Ranch Chex-Mix–> perfect for a football afternoon!
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Coconut Whipped Cream–> Uh okay insane.
- My Top 3 Exercises to Build Glutes–> Great information!
- Energize & Detox: 20 Minute Power Yoga
- Gentle Yoga Sequence–> Perfect for unwinding after a long day.
- No-Equipment Plyo Workout–> Great for traveling!
- What to Expect At Your First Yoga Class
- Love this outfit.. all things holiday!–> plaid, Hunter boots, Christmas tree!
- Monthly Beauty Buys via Cupcakes & Cashmere
- Also LOVE Jessica’s monthly beauty favorites post!
- One of my friends introduced me to this Mineral Water Spray for your face. SO wonderful! Especially if you work in a dry office. It helps moisturize and tone your face and you can apply it right after make-up without the make-up dripping off!
- Resisting all of the holiday sales on clothes for myself.. but it’s SO hard!!
- Who watched Peter Pan Live last night?! I did! I actually really enjoyed it and seeing Christopher Walken dance just topped it all.
- These holiday cards from Minted are so adorable. I LOVE the unique indie designs and whimsical flare! I’ll definitely have to pick out one for my holiday/new year card!
- BIG GAME this weekend for Georgia Tech!! They place FSU in the ACC Championship Game! Go Tech!
- Three weeks until I’m cozy with my family in a cabin in the North Georgia Mountains for Christmas! YAYYYY! So excited!
- TGIF FRIENDS! Have a great weekend!