A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Cumin Ginger Roasted Chicken with a Curry Lemon Yogurt Sauce–> so comforting!
- Enchilada Veggie Burgers–> What a great idea!
- Spicy Chiptole Black Bean Dip with Pico De Gallo–> oh my gosh I need this now.
- Lentil Bolognese–> again, so comforting yet totally healthy!
- I’m thinking about attempting to make homemade REAL ramen soup.. like the Japanese kind this weekend! Have you ever attempted this?! Wish me luck!
- 12-Minute Seated Core Workout–> so perfect for work!
- Love step ups! Powercakes has a short n’ quick tutorial on her Instagram that you’ll find helpful!
- 5 Resistance Band Exercises to Try–> love resistance bands for traveling.
- At Home Winter Interval Workout
- Back to Basics- Making Food & Fitness Easier
- This is my happiness right now. Big chunk sweaters and “2nd day” hair.
- 11 Power Pieces for the Boss In You–> helpful for work wardrobe
- Clarisonic…my experience so far so good! I’ll have to do a recap with you guys after a few weeks of using it. My face broke out after the first few days of using it though. Apparently that’s normal so I tried not to freak out. It’s just cleaning all that dirt from deep in the pores. I’m looking forward to seeing how my face does after awhile.
- Altar’d State is still having their semi-annual sale! I recommend you go check it out.. thank me later!
- I need an organic self-tanner.. recommendations?
- 5 Simple Hacks & Tools to Start Your 2015 Organized– I told you this month is all about cleaning & decluttering..see below.
- Love this–> 15 Things to Stop Doing in 2015
- A Bag a Day Keeps the Clutter Away–> Uh love this philosophy. 2015 is the year of decluttering my life.
- I just downloaded this free Food Photography ebook and now I want a new lens and that’s trouble….
- This week has been the longest week in the history of work weeks.. am I right or am I right? It’s so rough coming back from the holidays. Three cheers to the weekend.
Have a great Friday! XOXO