A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Pickled Radishes & Golden Beets–> Preserving ALL the things!
- Tomato and Mozzarella Gluten-Free Personal Pizza–> Yes. Just perfect.
- Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Turtles–> Uh, YUM!
- Bacon Gouda Chive Dip–> SO many good flavor combos in one!
- Egg Waffles–> what a fun idea!!
- TRX Circuit Workout–> I need to convince my gym to get TRX straps!
- How to Know When You Need a Rest Day (Or Week!)–> Rest days are SO so important.
- 6 Stretches to Prevent Rounded Shoulders–> everyone needs to do these daily.
- Extreme Muffin-Top Crushing Workout–> Although I hate the word “muffin top”
- Blast Fat with Burpees–> Ugh I love hate relationship with them.
- Coconut Oil Lotion Bar–> This reminds me of the Lush lotion bars!
- So many good beauty finds in this post. I’ve been meaning to try a few of them!
- This Spring my closet focus is to de-clutter and invest in some classic pieces.
- Lemon Sugar Scrub–> I need this now.
- Seriously, everything Kendi puts together is just so classy.
- Think Spring! YES. I’m itching for Spring here in the south and I’m sure all my Northern friends are as well! Love this printable.
- B and I are getting SOOOO excited for our vacation to Colorado in May!! Ekk! Can’t wait! Not only am I going to Blend retreat but we’re taking a few extra days to explore Rocky Mountain National Park, Boulder & Denver!
- Rugs for Under $300–> Love the textured neutrals
- If I’ve mentioned it once, I’ll mention it a thousand times. This is gold to me this year.
- I literally do not understand the debate over this dress.. Is this really news nowadays?! Don’t we have more important things to discuss in the news?! crazy.
Well TGIF friends!! Enjoy your weekend!! XOXO