A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Cranberry Orange Chia Jam–> because I can’t stop topping everything with it.
- Homemade Enchilada Sauce–> I need to just make a big batch of this to have on hand!
- Citrus Poppy Seed Muffins–> sounds delicious!!
- Honey Beer Steamed Mussels–> omgggg. this.
- Broiled Grapefruit Crumble–> told you I’m obsessed with citrus.
- One day at a time!
- 20 Minute Metabolic Burn Workout
- I know I’ve shared this before, but it’s a serious fitness goal of mine to build up my core strength enough to do a headstand.
- Barre Ab Burner Video
- 5 Ways to Adapt Your Workout to Fit Your Needs–> Good tips!
- Thoughts on this short of hair?! I’ve been debating cutting mine short for months! I keep floating back and forth!
- I picked up some Tea Tree essential oil at the farmers market last weekend to help with a few breakthrough pimples and can really tell how quickly it dries them up! No more acne spot medicine for me!
- Speaking of oil, I’ve also heard good things about Frankincense oil for removing dark age spots/acne spots. I’ve loved how oils are working for me so I can’t wait to try this out too!
- This is about to become my go-to work hair. Out of my face and not a problem.
- Reporting back about the Clarisonic.. best investment… EVER.
- I’m so excited to announce that I have been accepted as a #SweatPink Ambassador! I feel so blessed to be able to represent both FitFluential & Sweat Pink to help inspire others to live a happier, healthier life!
- Love these styled shelves. One thing I need to learn more about in my home decor quest is how to style shelves and decor pieces.
- 10 Natural Tips to Avoid the Flu— I already do a lot of these to begin with but I’m adding in Oregano tablets to help build up my immune system and help with digestion.
- Watch this music video of Andy Grammar’s new song “Honey, I’m Good”… it’s so cute!!
- AND this video. Bad Lip Reading NFL 2015. SO FUNNY!
Seriously, TGIF guys. This head cold has had me all messed up this week so I’m so thankful it’s Friday!! Have a good one! XOXO