A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Balsamic Dijon Crusted Beef Tenderloin–> Oh my goodness, doesn’t that just look perfect?!
- Fluffy Croissants with a Sweet Beet Icing–> A fun breakfast in bed treat!
- Nutty Chocolate Mesquite Cookies–> gotta love that savory and sweet combo!
- Slow Cooker Chinese 5 Spice Beef Stew–> ooo I love a good hearty stew!
- Creamy Salmon, Broccoli and Potato Bake–> Actually sounds like the perfect weeknight comfort meal.
- Staying Free From Injury with Yoga–> Need to do these yoga poses every night!
- Bosu Core Workout–> love the bosu ball.
- Barre Strength Workout
- Hip Opening Yoga Stretches–> yesss.
- The Super Strong Back Sculpting Workout
- I love these jeans. A bit expensive for my taste but I love the look of them; not super tight but not super baggy either. The perfect middle.
- Makeup Artist Approved Products From Your Local Health Store
- I love these slip-on loafer style flats but the $125 price… no thanks!
- 15 Pieces to Add To Your Wardrobe This Spring
- Slowly falling in love with First Aid Beauty
Just what I need to do.
- New blog love–> Chris Loves Julia. It’s a home decor, DIY, lifestyle blog and I’m in love with their style! The perfect mix of my rustic, industrial, vintage, modern taste!
- I need to make this DIY Framed Mirror. Seriously it looks so easy!
- The Confidence Game. Love.
- I’m seriously considering planting a vegetable garden at B’s house this year. Downside I won’t be able to maintain it all the time, upside is it’d be so therapeutic plus FRESH veggies!
- The Friday Inspiration Gallery
Happy Friday!! Hope you all have a lovely weekend! XOXO