A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Ginger Lemon Steamed Artichoke–> Ahh love a good artichoke!
- Raw Mint Brownies–> Um yum! Totally making these for a St. Patrick’s get-together I have next month!
- Fudgy Maple Flourless Black Bean Brownies–> On that clean brownie kick I guess!
- Happy Digestion Smoothie–> Yes so simple and so needed.
- Tortilla Crusted Chipotle Salmon Sliders--> omg yes.
- 4 Stretches You Need to do If You Sit at Your Desk All Day–> YEP. Going to do these more often!
- Fast Paced Upper Body & Cardio Workout
- 5 Yoga Poses to Ease Back Pain–> I know a few people who could use these! 😉
- Home Workouts Targeting the Entire Body–> Great round-up!
- The No-Equipment Weekend Warrior Workout–> Need this!
- Skinny Boyfriend Jeans?! I may just have to stop by Old Navy and pick some up for myself!
- Six Messy Cute Ponytails for Short Hair–> some great ideas!
- Someone tell me a great overnight moisturizer. Helpppp I cannot find one I like and my face is so dry!
- Faux Fur, Yay or Nay?
- Can it just be spring now so I can wear skirts and dresses?!
Yep. Have faith in yourself!
- No the icestorm was not very “fun” but it was CRAZY to see the aftermath. My apartment complex looked like a frozen war zone just covered in a sheet of ice Tuesday morning!
- I’m currently working away at the Orgill show and can’t wait to rest and workout again! Two things that’ve been slacking this week because I’m literally working sun up to sun down.
- The Friday Inspiration Gallery
- Love this painted floor.
- Bring me warmth. TGIF! Have a good weekend friends!