A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Stout Pot Roast Stuffed Potato Skins–> These are so heavenly!
- Mussels in Creamy Fennel Tomato Broth–> So easy and so delicious!
- Green Tea Lime Pie Smoothie Bowls–> I just want to stick my whole face in it!
- Copy Cat Almond Joy Candy Bars–> Uh hello delicious.
- Homemade French Onion Dip–> omggg.
- Upper Body Focus Workout–> Love working the upper body!
- Fitness While You Travel–> Great tips!
- Fit Tip Friday: No Gym? No Problem–> This will come in handy as I make my move and don’t have a gym for awhile!
- The 10-Minute Energizer workout–> Perfect for a quick fix!!
- How to Prevent and Treat Shin Splints
- 5 Spring Fashion Trends–> Love this round-up!
- I pulled all my spring/summer clothes out of storage this weekend and realized I have like NOTHING. I’ve known over the past two years since I’ve lived in Georgia that my warm weather clothing is far less than my cold weather since I moved from Michigan. Sighh… I guess that means I have to go shopping! 😉
- Are these Longchamp bags worth the $$? I need a good travel bag that can hold a lot of stuff so I’m looking into the Large Tote.
- To get your beauty sleep–> These natural sleed aids.
- Brow Breakdown–> yes. So helpful.
- Whew! What a week! A great one too! Ending my first job here in Georgia and moving on to a new company! I think I deserve a massage.. or at least a glass of wine!
- So I started watching House of Cards a few weeks ago to see what all the buzz was about and I do really like it… I just hate how mean Frank is to people!!
- The Chef at one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta, Miller Union, came out with a cookbook all about cooking with the seasons! I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!
- It’s Friday the 13th. Good luck to all of you “unlucky” ones!
- Friday Inspiration Gallery–> loving this link-up to get great ideas!
Have a GREAT Friday and weekend friends!! XOXO