1. I spent my Wednesday evening enjoying TWO special events…
Buying a friend a drink for her 21st!
And going out for dinner with my Dad while he was in town! I’m going to miss these dinner dates once I graduate and move!
2. The Olymics start TONIGHT!! Woo hoo!
3. Someone explain how one day the weather has me craving Iced Chia Green Tea and just a few days later pumpkin oatmeal?! I’ll never understand Michigan weather. On that note though, I am already getting excited for fall! It’s my favorite season with the changing of colors, cooler temps, wearing skinny jeans & boots and making chili while watching football on weekends! Ahhh 🙂
4. Speaking of fall… I love everything in the Toms Fall Collection. Le-sigh, if only I wasn’t a poor college student. 🙁
5. The Blueberry Festival is going on today! Sidewalk sales, music, blueberry fare- from blueberry pizza to blueberry beer, count me in! I’ll be heading down there soon with some friends to spend the day shoving my face into trays of fresh berries. #sorrynotsorry
Have a wonderful Friday!!
What are you up to this weekend?
Does your town have any fun festivals during the summer?
We also have Seafood Fest at the end of August & the Michigan Brewers Guild Fall Festival in early September! I’m obviously looking forward to both!