A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Bacon and Peas Stuffed Shells–> oh my gosh. So in love with this.
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars–> These look sooooo good!
- Paleo Crepes–> Ooo! I must try.
- Coconut Cashew Maca Granola–> You guys know I’m a huge fan of granola.
- Caramelized Pineapple Bacon and Goat Cheese Guacamole–> I die.
- 5 Yoga Poses for Athletes--> I need these in my life.
- Love love love Be Yoga Marietta!!
- Body Weight HIIT Workout
- Need a fun date? Go Running!–> I love running with B. It kills two birds with one stone. We get to get out and do something together and get a run in!
- 4 New Ways To Work Your Abs
- Favorite beauty tools–> love this round-up
- Pro-Tips: Stacking Your Jewelry–> I neeeeed some stacked jewelry.
- Okay I actually really like this dress. Who am I?! I normally never go for something so bold and girly.
- I need to return my 5 black pots to Lush to get a free facial. What do you recommend?!
- Thank god for Amazon for cheaper Clarisonic heads. Heads up to all you going and buying the actual ones, my bestie told me about this brand on Amazon that you can get the same replacement heads for WAY cheaper!
- Happy First Day of Spring!!
- This is great–> 12 Starbucks Hacks for a Cheaper (And More Caffeinated) Experience
- I’m just going to take a minute to say thank god it’s Friday. I love love love my new job but I am SO TIRED. I’m so glad I can work from home on Fridays and I can work in my yoga pants if I please! 🙂
- Decorating with Springtime Floral Crowns–> I’m in this weird transition right now before my move where I want to redecorate for Spring yet I need to start packing. Ugh!
- DIY Herringbone Wall–> ohh I just love this.
Have a great Friday! XOXO