A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Cucumber and Radish Spiralized Salad–> Helllooo sprintime
- Slow Cooker Loaded Sweet Potatoes–> What a great day.
- Blood Orange Strawberry Limeade–> It’s past blood orange season but this looks amazing!
- Double Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes–> omggg drooling.
- Microwave Hot Cross Buns–> YES.
- Good Things Come to Those Who Sweat–> YEP
- 30 Min Sneaky Cardio Upper Body & Abs Workout–> love this.
- Rock Your Body: Body Sculpt Series
- Top 3 Glute Shaping Moves
- 3 Creative Core Moves that Work Balance and strength
- Tortoise Shell is the new hair trend for 2015 replacing the ombre and I LOVE IT. (Thanks to my amazing hair-dresser cousin for sharing this link!)
- I need more skirts like this.
- My Best Friend’s Mascara Tips–> these are good!
- Wanting all the Lululemon Spring Clothes but alas have no money for them…sigh
- 11 Fashion Rules to Break in 2015
- So it’s supposed to be 37 here tomorrow morning and B and I are running a 5K… gulp! I was so looking forward to the warm-up!
- Friday Inspiration Gallery–> Always love the ideas here.
- I wish I had a bar to get the metal barstools for. Love them.
- B and I finally made it to Seed Kitchen & Bar last night. OMG so delicious. I’ll do a full review soon.
- I’m so in love with all these homes from the Spring Home Tour.
TGIF! Have a great weekend friends! XOXO