A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- How to Make a Simple Charcuterie Board–> Wow your guests with this easy and delicious platter!
- Grilled Polenta Rounds–> Love this idea.
- Summer Skillet Gnocchi–> What a delicious idea!
- Fig Newton Breakfast Smoothie–> ohhhh I need this!
- Sweet Corn Zucchini Pie–> Great way to use up the last of the summer veggies
- Bodyweight HIIT Workout In 30 Minutes–> Great at home workout!
- The Fast Track Workout
- Yesterday I took my first spin class in about a year, woof! I am SORE. Forgot how much I loved a good spin!
- Outdoor Sprint Workout–> I have a love/hate relationship with sprints.
- Best Pilates Home Workout
- Putting Bold Make-Up Claims to the Test–> love the breakdown.
- Simple style. My favorite.
- I am so obsessed with this hairspray. It’s my absolute favorite!
- Fringe booties.. Too “cowboyish”?! I’m kinda in to them!
- I wish I could braid my hair like this!
- The Inspiration Gallery–> love this weekly round-up of inspiration!
- I’m finally getting around to making a custom photo book for our vacation to Colorado. Does anyone else like to make a custom photobook for each trip?!
- New home decor blog I’m loving– Little Glass Jar
- Amy Schumer is coming to HBO?! WOO HOO!
- WHAT A WEEK. So happy it’s Friday.
TGIF! Have a great one! XOXO