First and foremost, I wanted to take a minute to remember the events of 9/11/2001. We will never forget the tragic events of that day.
A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Chocolate Thin Mint Crisps–> My new favorite dessert.
- Homemade Baked Gluten-Free Uncrustables–> I use to LOVE uncrustables when I was younger!
- I made this! Using this recipe as a base and modified it a bit. My first pie actually turned out pretty decent.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Apple Pulled Pork Sandwiches–> Yum!
- Can I start stuffing squash now?!
- So true, you don’t know your limits until you push past them.
- 20 Minute Fit Fix Workout--> Great quick workout!
- Basic dumbbell moves you can fit in at home.
- Core Conditioning: 6 Moves that Work More Than Just Your Abs
- How to Take Care of Your Yoga Mat
- LOVE this outfit!
- 3 Steps for Fuller Brows
- Also THIS for work. Perfect!
- This cap is beautiful!
- Men Try Liquid Eyeliner... HAHA!
- I CAN’T WAIT TO START DECORATING FOR FALL. Yes, I am excited.
- Speaking of that, time to break out my fall clothes in storage too!
- All of these 2015 Fall Home Tours.. LOVE.
- So excited to try The Butcher’s Box next week!
- Last but not least…I have some exciting news I’ve been holding out from you guys. I was offered and accepted a new job! Sometimes things just don’t work out and that was the case for my last position. Although I respect the company and fellow coworkers it was time I found something else. I’ll be working much closer to my house now too and am SO excited and grateful for this opportunity. If you follow me on Snapchat (@bblurbs), you’ve seen me partaking in projects during the day the past week and a half. I’ve been fortunate enough to have a little break between jobs to rest and get some things done around the house. My “vacation” has come to an end and this coming Monday I’ll start my new job! Change is scary but change is so, so good.
Hope you have a GREAT weekend! XOXO