A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Pumpkin Bisque with Mussels & Clams–> So obsessed with this.
- Overnight Egg Casserole–> What a good idea!
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins–> Totally making these this weekend.
- Crockpot Rosemary Parsnip Carrot Mash–> Looks delicious
- Healthy Thanksgiving Sides–> great round-up
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
- Upper Body Superset Workout
- The 15 Minute At-Home HIIT Workout–> Great for busy mornings!
- I just registered for the Gobble Jog Thanksgiving morning! Woo-hoo! I haven’t been focusing on running very much lately but I’m excited for a another race!
- Speaking of Thanksgiving workout… Healthy Thanksgiving Day Activities
- This jacket. Seriously though.
- Oh I love this hair color for the fall/winter.
- Monthly Beauty Buys
- Ann Taylor Friends & Family Sale–> just a fair warning!
- Skincare Schedule
- Social Media Is Not Real Life— Have you heard this girl come out and talk about social media?! So great. As much as I do enjoy social media and hey, as a digital marketing manager, it’s a large portion of my job! But in some cases it has gone TOO far and it only portrays the BEST moments you want to share. Not whats actually real. So take it with a grain of salt.
- ONE MORE WEEK TILL MY FAMILY COMES! WOO-HOO!
- Tomorrow morning it’s going to be 36 here! YES. Bring on sweater weather. And sending warm vibes to my friends in the north!
- Easy DIY Sunburst Mirror–> I love this idea!
- I’m restraining myself from decorating for Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving. It’s so difficult!
Have a great Friday! XOXO