- Clean Chocolate Peppermint Bark–> Bringing back an old favorite for the holidays!
- Super Easy Puff Pastry Pizza–> Um why haven’t I made this yet?!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dipped Shortbread–> NOMS.
- Roasted Broccolini, Bacon, and Caramelized Shallot Quiche–> Perfect for Christmas time!
- Spiced Pork, Squash and White Bean Soup–> Ooo I can just smell how delicious this is going to be
- Hip Exercises for Running–> great tips!
- HIIT the Hills Treadmill Workout–> This makes me want a treadmill in my basement even more!
- 5 Must-Haves for a Killer Home Gym–> I’m serious about building mine out beginning next year. The gym is getting too packed for me!
- Spin Class 101: How to Ride & Hitting Your Zones–> Ah I need to get back to spinning more.
- 12 Days of Christmas HIIT
- Black on black. This is me. Completely!
- Love this skincare schedule. I’m still trying to find the right one for myself.
- This jacket. Just perfect!
- Ugh so many great Christmas deals on clothes, so little money to spend on myself right now!
- I love everything new with Lulu. Sighhh.
- I am loving my goodies from Seven Sisters Scones. Look for a review coming tomorrow!
- This video is adorable.
- TWO more weeks from today is Christmas! HOORAY!
- This DIY Train or Lego table is an adorable gift for a kiddo!
- I’m excited to try Parish tonight in downtown Atlanta!
Have a great Friday! XOXO