- Gluten Free Pancake Cups–> Just yes.
- Chicken Soup Casserole–> Sounds perfect for the chilly weather!
- Homemade Coconut Lattes–> NEED.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Soup–> Brilliant.
- Why Juicing Works: An Interview with a Juice Enthusiast
- 5 Treadmill Workouts to Get Faster–> Need this.
- Speaking of treadmill…. give me some suggestions if you own one! I’m looking to purchase soon!
- 10 Week Workout Plan–> Great for those that need a short and helpful plan!
- FitFluential Top Fitness Posts of 2015
- Pre-Workout & Post-Workout Snacks–> LOVE this.
- Love this outfit so much.
- Top Beauty Buys of 2015
- Crossover Messy Pony. LOVE it.
- Love this round-up of beauty products.
- PSA–> Altar’d State is having their semi-annual sale. GO THERE NOW.
Life is too short to be unhappy.
- So sad that Blend Retreat is no more but totally understand every good thing must come to an end.
- I haven’t really talked much on the blog about 2016 goals but B and I are focusing on 2016 being the year of frugal. I’m obsessed with Dave Ramsey. Time to attack those student loans!
- BIG and BEAUTIFUL things are coming to the blog. Be patient as it starts to undergo changes but it’s gonna be glorious. We’re talking logo upgrade, homepage upgrade and recipe upgrades!
- With 2016 being the year of frugal we are planning and saving for upcoming home projects in 2016. Would ya’ll like to see a post on that? I’m going to try and focus and posting our home projects more on here!
- I’m obsessed with Stabilo marker pens and color notebooks. Is that weird? Don’t answer that…
Ah! TGIF! Have a great Friday!