A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Breakfast Sandwiches with prosciutto, arugula, goat cheese and fig jam –> LOVE it.
- Grapefruit Daiquiris–> Hi! Yes. I’ll take two.
- Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars–> YUM.
- Spicy Brazilian Bowls–> I love fried plantains.
- Gluten Free Honey Sesame Overnight Oats–> Need to try this.
- Love this quote.
- Upper Body Intermediate Workout
- 5 Ways to be More Product at Home, Work, and Life
- The Spring Strength Workout for Endurance Athletes–> Not that I’m that at all, but love this one!
- 15,30 or 60 Minute Treadmill Workout
- I just bought a tan trench coat and I’m in love with it. LOVE this one.
- All Time Favorite Beauty Tips
- Cute Suits for Swim Season
- Spring Essentials–> This is great.
- Ugh I need this dress.
- Have ya’ll seen the show Little Big Shots?! I’m obsessed now thanks to my mom. And this little girl, so adorable.
- Today is a 1/2 day of work. Hooray!
- Okay I think the last freeze of the season has finally passed here in Georgia. Time to plant my garden this afternoon!
- PSA–> All terrarium things are on sale 50% off at Hobby Lobby. I’m obsessed with little terrariums for my desk and house!
- Still LOVING the Blissful Bites podcast by Nicole Culver. Check it out friends!
Happy Good Friday!