A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Paleo Blueberry Chocolate Macaroons–> YES. Gimme.
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cupcakes–> Sounds delicious!
- Springtime Cobb Salad–> Mmmm!
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl–> Oh my gosh. Drooling.
- Simple and Healthy Citrus Fruit Roll-Ups–> Brings me back to my childhood. Love it!
- To change your body you must first change your mind. YES.
- The 20 Minute ‘Add-On’ Workout–> Need to try this.
- Classic Sculpted Shoulders Workout
- How to do a side plank
- Why is crossfit so expensive? I kind of actually want to try it but my bank account screams heck no!
- March Beauty Favorites–> Love this round-up.
- Love love LOVE this top.
- The Best Bronzer.
- 7 Strategies for Shopping Smarter— HA! Like I need more advice on how to shop!
- I’m obsessed with this store in downtown Marietta. Love love love it!
- Cheers to the weekend. I’m counting down until my parents arrive next week so this week has gone by so slow!
- Braves baseball starts on Monday. You betcha I’m going to the last home opener at the TED!
- Fixer Upper is done. My Tuesdays are ruined.
- Slowly but surely cheering on my garden to grow.
- Happy April Fool’s Day! Better watch your back today!
Have a great Friday and weekend!