A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Curry Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Crispy Chickpeas–> Obsessed.
- Easy Paleo Baklava Bars–> OH MY. I must try.
- Quickest Buffalo Chicken Wrap Bake–> Great for a Sunday food prep!
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Doughnuts–> Drooling.
- Strawberry Salty Dog–> I needed this yesterday for Cinco De Mayo
- High-Intensity Interval Yoga Circuit–> LOVE this.
- Stair Workout–> Need to try this.
- Trail running is back and I am one happy girl. Who’s hitting the trails this weekend?
- The first to finish workout
- I’ve been using PanAway Essential Oil mixed with a carrier oil and have been rubbing it on my knees, back and shoulders after I’ve worked out this week and it’s helped so much with quick recovery!
- April Beauty Favorites–> Always love this round-up.
- Beauty Essentials for Spring.
- So I bought one of those floppy hats last weekend and I’m in love. Now if I could just wear it to work.
- Hautelook was having a sale yesterday on TOMS shoes so you bet I snatched some up! Check it out here!
- Urban Decay eye shadow. Still obsessed.
- DIY Garden Signs–> Add these to your weekend to-do list.
- Tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby! Maybe I’ll wear my hat then. Ha!
- I bought an “essential oil bible” this week and I’m in love with it. I’m having so much fun learning how to use them! I’ll make sure to do a post when I become more educated.
- Jimmy Fallon is hilarious, per usual, but this video is so spot on.
- I’ve started our quick demo/remodel on our guest bathroom. It’s pretty much just going to be just a facelift paint job and some new fixtures but I’m PUMPED!
Have a great Friday! XOXO