A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Layered Coconut Blueberry Slushie–> Oh so refreshing.
- Healthy Avocado Spicy Tuna Salad Sushi Bowls–> Uh yes. Sushi bowls. Need I say more?!
- Guilt-Free Peppermint Brownies with Young Living Peppermint Oil–> Making these ASAP.
- Quinoa Taco Meat–> WHAT?! YES.
- Quick Pineapple Paleo Cauliflower Rice–> Lindsay’s recipes just speak to my heart.
- So B and I embarked on a new adventure this week… we’re trying crossfit! I love the aspect that everyone’s at their own place in the crossfit journey so it doesn’t matter how you do it, just as long as you try YOUR hardest. My entire body aches this morning but is it weird to say I’m having a blast?!
- Set the Pace Run Workout
- Speaking of crossfit, B and I are totally those people now speaking the language. WOD, AMRAP, RX, etc. Ugh we are those people now.
- Here comes 5K season. B and I are signing up for one to push us back into running shape!
- 5 Strong Core Moves
- Oh I loves these Minimalist Cropped pants!
- May Beauty Favorites–> Always love these round-ups
- The prettiest summer lip stain
- Summer travel outfit–> I need to get some nice shorts like these.
- Are Birekenstock’s back in style? Because I kind of want some…
- I have a new toy for work! My Young Living USB essential oil diffuser! I’m so obsessed. It’s so great to get the benefits of diffusing my oils throughout the day in the office.
- PSA: It’s National Donut Day. You’re welcome.
- Loving the Food Entrepreneur Online Summit. It’s hard for me to keep up with the videos but I’m loving all of the information!
- DIY Potting Bench–> I want to make this!
- Globe Hanging Planter–> Also want this for my dining room.
TGIF! Hope you have a great weekend! XOXO