1. I forgot to share my fortune the other night when I got sushi. This hits the nail on the head. Yes, life to me is a dashing adventure. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
2. I ordered the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair and am so excited to try it out. Lower back issues are a serious problem that runs in my family and lately I’ve been having soreness from sitting at the chair to my desk. Hopefully using this chair will help align my back and give me proper posture!
3. Okay typically I’m not a big TV “watcher” but I’m LOVING Whitney, The Neighbors, & Modern Family. All equally HILARIOUS and easy to relate to in so many instances.
4. I may be a little late to this train.. but OMGeeee guys, these are good! Full of REAL ingredients too. For those granola lovers like me I highly recommend this KIND (pun intended)! We picked some up at our local co-op last week and already went back to purchase another bag yesterday.
5. That’s all I’ve got for you guys today. Happy happy Friday! Have a great one!