It’s Friday!! We made it! Although I’m still travelling/working through late Saturday night.
With the refreshed ‘blurbs’ comes Fun Five Friday back in action! Here’s my round-up of favorite finds throughout the week.
- Avocado Goat Cheese Spread— my favorite things..together..this is delightful.
- Buckwheat Cinnamon Rolls— uhh who doesn’t love a good cinnamon roll!
- Shredded Kale and Brussels Salad— all things green, please.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice— A delicious paleo friendly and healthy alternative to traditional fried rice
- Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding— pretty sure I need to make a big batch of this.
- Find Your New Favorite Workout Chart— I tweeted this last week but still think it’s AWESOME and a great resource.
- Office Slump Workout— I’ve actually been incorporating these moves a lot into my days in the office this past week!
- Love Your Body Series— It’s back from Tone It Up! Hooray! These moves are easy to incorporate into a busy day when you can’t hit the gym.
- 2014 Fitness Trends— Very interesting!
- Join in the #FFCheckIn positive reinforcement community!
- Long animal-print sweater— I don’t know if I could pull it off but I love it.
- Hand stamped personalized sterling silver sweetheart ring— uh, so cute.
- One thing I’ve never really been into is who wore what at the Golden Globes, Oscars, etc. Yes they’re pretty dresses. But I could never decide who’s “best dressed”, nor could really care. #SorryNotSorry
- This for work. — Kendi is amazing and just looks so classy. All. The. Time.
- Interesting article on the trouble Lululemon is been having bouncing back.
Life is beautiful. Be thankful and have faith in it.
- Chevron Canvas– so it only took me literally weeks to finish. But I completed my first DIY canvas. And if I do say so myself, it looks pretty good! It ties the bright accents of my decor together nicely. But you can’t really tell with this dark photo… maybe I’ll take a better one for you sometime!
- You Are Loved Mugs— How cute are these?! Adorable but the heart shape on the handle is also functional.
- Lowe’s Creative Ideas App is my new favorite thing. It’s one of those things where when I’m over flooding my brain with ideas from Pinterest I switch over and flood my brain with pretty ideas from there. My brain gets overdosed with ideas that I could never carry out daily.
- Speaking of creative ideas & DIY–Who wants to find me a pretty dresser to redo?!
- Thoughts on paintball and any advice for someone who may be participating in the near future? Yes that’s me. The bruises I’m picturing are horrifying.
Enjoy your Friday!