- Balsamic Steak Stuffed Portabellos with Pistachio Pesto— Um that just looks beautiful.
- Easy Broccoli and Goat Cheese Sauce— Personal shout-out. It’s so darn good. And easy! Try it!
- Triple Bean Flautas— These would be great to make a big batch & freeze to have easy dinners handy.
- Kale Pesto Pasta with Riccota & Chile–> YUM. Never thought of adding Chile to pasta before!
- BBQ Plaintain Chips–> NOM! Perfect Super Bowl Food.
Speaking of the Super Bowl, did you miss my round-up of recipes here on ‘the blurbs’ yesterday?! Check em’ out!
- 20 Minute Upper Body Interval Workout–> Mostly, check out those patterned leggings!
- Yoga Sequence for a Aching Runners Back–> Doing this this weekend. Not because of runners back but because of my achy back!
- Can Exercise Turn Bad Fat Into Good Fat–> Great read!
- 5 Ab Exercises for Yoga–> Helpful!
- Yoga Dictionary–> Also so helpful.
- Stack-able Rings–> My favorite.
- Multi Wrap Leather Bracelet–> PRETTYYYY.
- Elbow Patch Cardigan–> How adorable is that?!
- The Perfect Overnight Bag–> Love the plaid one!
- Boot Cuffs–> Need to make my own!
- DIY Stencil Pillow— This looks easy and super cute! Would be cute to do for a decorative wall hanging fabric or window shades.
- DIY Rope Wrapped Mason Jar Lights— So cute and chic! Great weekend project.
- Tomorrow I’m doing another 5k… I hope. Let’s keep our fingers crossed my back is feeling up for it. I’m just going to take it slow and steady!
- These Dark Chocolate Date Cookies need to get out of my kitchen. Now. A good recipe is a comin’!
TGIF! Enjoy your FRIDAY!!