- No Bake S’Mores Energy Bites–> Oh my gawddd. Seriously sounds delicious considering my love for all things S’Mores.
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake–> Again, I love a good carrot cake so I need to try this!
- Dark Chocolate Date Cookies–> Valentine’s Day treattttt!
- Kale & Cabbage Pad Thai–> All things kale.
- Ruby Salad with Crumbled Feta and Spicy Pepitas–> So fresh & savory!
- Giant Collection of Leg Workouts–> Great resource for when I get bored at the gym!
- How to Foam Roll Your Upper Back–> Tried these tips and they worked SO well!
- 15-Minute Olympic-Inspired Bodyweight Workout–> Because the Olympics started last night!
- Thigh Trimmer & Butt Lifter With Mini Resistance Band–> I know this would be way more intense than it looks.
- The Problem With Online Fitness Challenges–> I just loved this post so much I have to share it twice via twitter and here.
- Sticks & Stones–> Can you tell my obsession with tiny stacking rings?!
- Jacket Cardigan–> LOVE THIS.
- Pink Peacoat–> Not sure if I could pull this color off but I think it’s adorable!
- Not any other finds this week other than the fact I’m ready for sandles and ballet flats. I love my boots but spring please hurry up!
Have faith and everything works out. Maybe not in your time but in God’s time.
- Salvaged Love Sign–> LOVE it. So unique and chic!
- Finally biting the bullet and getting my hair colored tomorrow! Just a few low lights! Nervous but looking forward to a little change!
- Can we just talk about how planning vacations is so exciting/hard/stressful/fun/omgwhenisthevacationactuallygoingtogethere. That’s how I feel!
- OLYMPICS are on! Fun fact– in elementary school I use to want to be a bob sledder so my bff at the time and I would pull a sled up to the top of lockwood hill and slid down pretending we were bobsledding. Yep! Childhood memories are cute.
- Have you heard of the app Checkout 51?! One of the gals at work showed it to me. You can get cash back by uploading grocery receipts and depending what items are on special that week you can get anywhere from 50 cents to $2 off each item! They’ll mail you a check when you reach at least $20. A great way to save some extra money while grocery shopping.
We made it to another weekend, friends! Have a great Friday! Enjoy your weekend and make sure to check back in tomorrow for your #SaturdaySweat post!