A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Avocado Blueberry Muffins— could there be anything more perfect?!
- Sweet Potato & Swiss Chard Breakfast Burritos-– perhaps I should make a new batch since I’ll be having house guests soon!
- Spring Pea & Lemon Pesto Pizza-– so springy + festive!
- Gluten Free, Vegan Banana Pudding— I’m not a big banana dessert fan but this wins me over!
- Almond Cashew Crackers— store-bought crackers are my next habit to get away from. Time to start making my own!
- How to Do the Perfect Deadlift— great resource as it’s SO EASY to pull a muscle. Believe me. I’ve been there, done that.
- Coordination Fly— great move! Definitely will be incorporating this into my arm days!
- 5 of the Best Muffin Melting Moves— everyone hates the dreaded muffin.
- Anywhere, Anytime Workout— travel pin.
- Your Trainer Paige is now offering an online bootcamp for only $25 right now!! Sign up people. Bootcamps are always a good way to learn new workout moves and stay motivated with your workouts! Plus with her workouts you can do them at the gym or in your home.
- Love the slouchy bright capris for spring. Comfy yet chic looking!
- Why You Should Try Oil Pulling— another great post on the topic!
- Sorbet shoes. Yes. Adorable.
- Lush is calling my name again. I need to restock my supply soon! What are your favorite Lush products?!
- I battle with constantly damaged hair because I have to blow dry and style my hair every day. I know you’re not suppose to wash your hair every day but I have little choice since I work out every morning before work and it at least needs to be cleaned after working up a sweat. This Homemade Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Mask is a must for me. Working on incorporating this into my beauty routine a few times a week.
Have faith in your passions!
- DIY Gold Dipped Vase— easy + chic for an added touch to my decor!
- 89 Simple Swaps That Could Change Your Life— love the list.
- Have you seen the videos of this 97 year old working on her strength training?!! Absolutely incredible and such an inspiration to KEEP GOING fitness takes you so far in life!
- 6 Health Lessons From the Paleo Diet— great points!
- Because you need to read this book–> The Power of Food. I’m going to continue to preach it. It’ll change your perspective on food into fuel for your body!
Happy happy Friday my friends!! Have a great one!