A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Stuffed Avocado’s–> I love eating my salsa this way!
- One Pot Cuban Skillet Dish–> Easy, healthy + delicious = my favorite!
- Berry Kombucha Sangria–> uh yes please.
- Nut and Seed Paleo Power Muffins–> Great to take along for traveling!
- Baked Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Tenders–> Yum!
- 10 Fabulous YouTube Workout Channels–> Great round-up!
- The pushup that builds maximum muscle
- Dumbell Chipper Workout–> great variation in moves here to get an all over workout!
- Plank It Up Playlist–> for those participating in FitFluential’s April Abs Challenge! Finish strong!
- 6 Tips for Your First Barre Workout–> still on my list to try!
- Ditch Your Fears About Skin and Hair Oils–> this is a great post that explains the benefits of different types of oils! So helpful!
- No Sleep Quick Fix–> Not only great for those new moms out there. But for gals like me who travel and work long hours on the road!
- Fishtail Updo–> So boho elegant.
- Thistleberry Romper–> Too cute. I’m not one for big floral patterns but this would be cute for spring & summer!
- Lush’s Mask of Magnaminty–> Tried the sample of this for awhile now and absolutely loved it. Will be stocking up!
- 25 Recycled Tin Can Crafts + Projects–> Love the other great ideas for herb planters. Maybe my patio vegetable garden will have to keep growing!
- Homemade Cleaning Products–> Great list! Working on “greenifying” my apartment!
- In case you missed it, Happy 2 Year Blogiversary to The Blurbs!
- Love the wooden baskets in the crates on the wall for extra storage. Chic yet rustic!
- 80’s and sunny all weekend?! woo hoo!!
Have a great Friday!!