A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Samoa Baked Doughnuts with 1-Minute Maple Caramel Sauce–> Oh my gosh. Just yes.
- Raw Kale Pesto & Linguine–> I heart kale pesto!
- Okra Corn Cakes–> Perhaps to try and become more “southern” I should try these!
- Fig Newton Bites–> I grew up loving Fig Newtons thanks to my Grandpa who always had them around! These sound like a perfect afternoon pick-me-up snack!
- Skinny Lemon Strawberry Sangria–> Cheers to the weekend!
- Yes. Just Go!
- Standing Core Workout–> Perfect for traveling when you don’t want to get down on those hotel room floors!
- Improving Your Vertical Jump
- FitFluential’s June Drop It Like a Squat Challenge –> Who’s participating?!
- 70 Yoga Poses to Tone, Strengthen and Detox Your Body
- Channeling my inner hippie this week with a DIY Tomato Facial Cleanser
- Essential Oils to Improve Athletic Performance –> Interesting!
- Best store to get cute, inexpensive summer jewerly?! Also need summer heels for a evening summer wedding… suggestions?!
- Lip scrub is something I’ve actually never thought of before but makes total sense!
- Love this Chambray Dress!
- I’ve been on a kick of looking at adorable animals photos in the evening to get a good chuckle. Puppy fever much?!
- 2 and a 1/2 weeks until vaca!!!!!!!!!!! (Am I annoying you yet with the countdown?!) Except this
- A must read–> Why You Should Throw Away the Scale
- How to Paint Terracotta Pots–> The perfect idea to spruce up my little patio!
- Just because it’s the weekend I think you need this Coconut Oil Kettle Corn to go with your movies. I mean that sounds so delicious right now!
TGIF! Have a great day!