A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S’Mores–> I mean unreal. Why have I never done this before?
- Goat Cheese Fried Chicken with Cherry Tarragon Sauce–> A southern classic kicked up a notch! yum!
- Kale Pesto and Pea Tortellini–> Ooo hearty yet refreshing!
- 5 Minute Breakfast Casserole–> Easy + Healthy!
- Vegan Queso Dip–> Why haven’t I found this until now?! omg.
AMEN. Love this.
- Carrie Underwood’s Leg Workouts— typical I hate these “celebrity workouts” but come on. Carrie has killer legs!
- Kettlebell and Bodyweight Workout Complement.
- The Best Ab Routine–> Great to follow up a cardio day.
- 5 Metabolic Interval Conditioning Workouts (Without Even Stepping on a Treadmill!)
- Stretch It Out Beach Yoga Routine
- Grapefruit Sugar Scrub–> I love grapefruit body wash because it helps brighten my skin so trying it in a scrub would be great!
- 3 Spring Hairstyles–> Cute & simple ideas even I could do.
- Loving Lately–> some of my favorite beauty/skin care products I’m loving lately.
- 4 Rad Ways to Wear Spring Denim
- Having a Moment: Crop Tops–> Hmm I dunno if I could pull off a crop but they’re so cute with high-waist skirts & shorts
Have faith and trust the process of life.
- Spring Picnic–> Fun little info-graphic– makes me want to go on a spring picnic this weekend!
- Happy Mother’s Day Weekend to all those moms out there! Wish I could be celebrating with mine! xoxo
- How to Style an Outdoor Summer Buffet–> What a cute idea!
- The Farmer’s Market opens this weekend and I cannot WAIT to check it out! Stay tuned for some new farmer’s market recipes & creations I have up my sleeve.
- Also— going along with the farmer’s markets returning, I plan to get more involved in canning this year. Jenna’s post awhile ago using a recipe from Canning For a New Generation inspired me to get involved this year in preserving so I can enjoy homemade products all year round!
SERIOUSLY, TGIF Friends! Enjoy it!