A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Raspberry Coconut Chia Ice Pops–> I NEED to make these this summer.
- Speaking of summer, what recipes would you like to see more of on ‘the blurbs’ this summer? No bake recipes? Farmers market finds? Smoothies? Salads? Grilling recipes? You name it and I’ll come up with it!
- Healthy Baked Polenta Fries—> Yum! Perfect with a burger!
- The Ultimate Bloody Mary Recipe–> OMG. Seriously drooling. I heart a good bloody and this looks fan.fricken.tastic!
- Sports Nutrition Is More Than Just Calories–> Love it.
- HIIT Sorcher–> Burn those cals baby!
- Push Pull Kettle Bell Workout
- 2 Awesome Strength Workouts for Runners–> Great variation to add into training!
- Oh I heart rompers!
- How to Style Your Hair Naturally
- I’m finally committing to only washing my hair every other day. It’s so hard since I work out every day and my hair gets so oily easily. But I’ve been skipping the wash on my strength days when I’m not COMPLETELY super sweaty and just washing around the hairline where my headband hits. I’m also using dry shampoo on the rest of my hair to style it for the beginning of the work day. Typically by the afternoon I pull my hair up anyways to get it out of my face so I can concentrate. Hopefully this helps stop the breakage I always have with my hair and the brittle feeling it eventually gets after a month after a cut.
- Summer Fashion: Wild About Tribal Prints
- 10 Best Light Wash Skinny Jeans–> Are these back in style now?!
Yes Yes Yes.
- I am pretty stoked about this 5k. B and I just officially registered for it last night! It’s the Braves Country 5k and the course leads you to a finish on Turner Field! Plus included in the ticket cost is a ticket to the game that night and all participants get to be in the pre-game parade! What a fun race!
- Up-cycle Candle Holders–> Cute idea to paint old candle holders bright, fun colors!
- How to Ferment Vegetables–> Continuing my quest for a #DIYPantry summer!
- Farmer’s Markets are back in season. Score. That’s where you’ll find me this weekend!
- And that’s all today folks. Thank goodness it’s Friday! Enjoy!