A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Zucchini Power Bread–> I just can’t get enough lately. So perfect!
- Raspberry Lemoncello Prosecco–> so light and refreshing!
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Crispy Goat Cheese–> everything I love.
- Grilled Peach Barbecue Sauce with Grilled Polenta–> yesss. Need to try grilling polenta!
- Wild Blueberry Turkey Burgers–> uh blueberries in my burger. Yess that’s summer all right!
- Single Leg Deadlifts are greatttttttt!
- Importance of Resting
- Musical Cardio Workout–> great variations to keep you entertained through your whole workout!
- Why I Don’t Run 5ks But I Should–> Good post on how 5K’s are viewed “easy” and but are physical straining because they emphasis placed on finishing as fast as possible instead of just finishing.
- Recovery Yoga with a Foam Roller–> Going to need this after this weekend’s race!
- This cut but a little longer.. happening this coming week!
- Loving Lately— some of my favorite beauty/skin care products lately
- Two Minute-Two Styles–> Easy and chic hair style ideas!
- Having a Moment: Classic White Shirt–> Love all the ideas on how to style this!
- Essential Oil 101: What are Essential Oils?
Yes. Focus on the possibilities!
- I am SO excited for tomorrow!! Braves Country 5K race in the morning then the Braves game at night! What a perfect Saturday in the ATL!
- 91-year-old Woman Breaks Marathon Record for Her Age–> AMAZING. Can I be her when I’m 91?!
- It’s World Cup Time!! I’m not a big fan of soccer but I love watching the World Cup!
- I’m loving all the recaps from Blend from last weekend. Can’t wait to have it hopefully work out for me to go next year!
- Wearing the White Hat– In Blogging, Business and Life
TGIF Friends!! Hope you have a great one!