Hope you’ve had a great weekend!
It’s Sunday which means it’s weekly food prepping time. Take time for yourself today to prepare healthy foods to make cooking easier on you throughout the week ahead!
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes- Lunches
- Steamed Asparagus & Broccoli- Lunches
- Brown Rice- Stir Fry Dinner & Lunches
- Hard Boiled Eggs- Snacks
- Roasted Chicken (not pictured)- Dinner & for lunches throughout the week
This Week’s Dinner Menu:
Sunday: Roasted Chicken w/ steamed Brussels & roasted sweet potato
Monday: Butternut squash & black bean grilled pita pockets w/ spinach
Tuesday: Stir-Fry w/ steak strips, peppers, broccoli, snap peas over brown rice
Wednesday: Turkey Bacon, Spinach, Mushroom Egg cups
Thursday: Pasta w/ red sauce, chicken sausage & spinach
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Brussels Sprouts
- Pom Seeds
- Organic Steak
- Almond Milk
- Earth Balance Butter
- Chianti (it’s all about balance!)
- Coconut Oil
*My shopping list does not include everything needed to make the above meals. Just what ingredients I needed and items for other meals and snacks.