Meal plan and healthy food prep for the week of August 28, 2016.
Another Sunday means another day of setting aside time to prep and plan for the week ahead. I SWEAR by this. With a full-time job, crossfit, blog work (aka part time job), and enjoying time with B, I need a schedule and food prepped ahead of time to keep me on track during the week.
- Breakfast burritos–> for breakfasts
- Chopped cucumber, celery, carrots, peppers–> for snacks
- Chopped watermelon and cantaloupe–> for snacks
- Lentil and Chicken Soup–> for lunches
- Granola Bars–> for snacks
- Blueberry Cookie Bars–> for desserts
This Week’s Dinner Menu:
Sunday: Short Ribs and Roasted Mushrooms and Broccoli
Monday: Honey Soy Salmon over Cauliflower Rice
Tuesday: Chicken, Bacon, Orange, Kabobs
Wednesday: Out (Trivia Night!)
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner- Potato, bacon and jalapeno skillet
- Melon (watermelon & cantaloupe)
- Red Potatoes
- Swiss Chard
- Chicken Thighs
- Tortilla Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Rice Syrup
- Alkaline Water
*My shopping list does not include everything needed to make the above meals. Just what ingredients I needed and items for other meals and snacks.