Happy Food Prep Sunday, friends!
- Crock-pot Steel Cut Oatmeal–> For breakfast’s
- Packed Lunches–> 1 is tomorrow’s blog post! 2 are quinoa, asparagus and chicken. 1 is quinoa, asparagus and chick peas.
- Crock-Pot Meal–> Tuesday’s crock-pot meal is all chopped and ready to be thrown together that morning
- Homemade Granola Bars–> Afternoon snack
- Hard Boiled Eggs–> Morning snack
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes–> Lunches
- Soaked Almonds–> Snacks
This Week’s Dinner Menu:
Sunday: Swiss Chard Egg Cups
Monday: Power Greens Pesto Pasta with Ricotta & Chili
Tuesday: Crock-Pot Chicken Thighs with Sweet Potato, Carrots, Onions
Wednesday: Leftover Enchilada Bake
Thursday: Pan Seared Salmon w/ Cilantro, Jalapeno Greek Yogurt
- Power Greens Mix
- Swiss Chard
- Sweet Potatoes
- Coconut Milk
- Egg Whites
- Chicken Thighs
- Ground Turkey
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Goat Cheese
- Brown Rice Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Liquid Aminos
- Dijon Mustard
*My shopping list does not include everything needed to make the above meals. Just what ingredients I needed and items for other meals and snacks.
Don’t forget to prep your meals for a healthy week ahead!