Happy Food Prep Sunday!
Hopefully you’re taking an hour (at most) out of your day to do a little food prep for a healthy week ahead. Here’s this week’s food prep & meal plan:
- Pre-Packed Lunches made w/ baked chicken, asparagus, quinoa and brown rice
- Quinoa- dinners
- Halved Grapefruit- mid morning snacks
- Hard Boiled Eggs- mid morning snacks
- Granola Bars- afternoon snacks
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes- lunches
This Week’s Dinner Menu:
Sunday: Black Bean & Quinoa Enchilada Bake
Monday: Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad w/ Toasted Chickpeas
Tuesday: Ground Beef & Kale Pasta
Wednesday: Leftovers- Enchilada Bake
Thursday: Quinoa & Kale Patties w/ Sweet Potato
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Frozen Corn
- Almond Milk
- Mexican Cheese
- Canned Beans
- Ground Organic Beef
- Whole Organic Chicken
*My shopping list does not include everything needed to make the above meals. Just what ingredients I needed and items for other meals and snacks.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!