Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
It’s that time again to meal prep & plan for the week ahead.
- Quinoa Salad with cucumbers, grape tomatoes and pumpkin seeds for lunches.
- Chopped Mango for smoothies and snacks.
- Made hard-boiled eggs for breakfasts and snacks.
- Made homemade granola bars for breakfast yogurt toppings and snacks.
- Made meatless meatballs for dinner tonight and a lunch this week.
This Week’s Dinner Menu:
Sunday: Brown Rice Pasta w/ Meatless Meatballs, Zucchini and Summer Squash
Monday: BBQ Tofu w/ sauteed Swiss chard and baked sweet potato
Tuesday: Tempeh Tacos w/ corn, tomatoes, avocado & brown rice
Wednesday: Left-over Zucchini Lasagna
Thursday: Baked Tilapia w/ green beans & mushrooms
- Swiss Chard
- Zucchini & Summer Squash
- Green Beans
- Sweet Potatoes
- Lemon & Lime
- Red Pepper
- Almond Milk
- Rice Puff Cereal
*My shopping list does not include everything needed to make the above meals. Just what ingredients I needed and items for other meals and snacks.