These easy rosemary goat cheese meatballs are savory and fueling meatballs that pair well with pasta or served on their own. These can be cooked in a skillet if you’re short on time or in the oven if you have a bit more time for a tender/juicer meatball.
These meatballs are super easy, not too fancy and packed with nutrition. The key binding agent in these is the ground flax seed instead of traditional breadcrumbs or flour.Print
Rosemary Goat Cheese Meatballs
These easy rosemary goat cheese meatballs are savory and fueling meatballs that pair well with pasta or served on their own.
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 package organic beef
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 3 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients by hand.
- If cooking in a skillet, heat to medium with 1 tbsp. coconut oil.
- Measure out tablespoon size meatballs and roll to form a ball with your hands.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- If cooking in the oven, pre-heat to 350 degrees.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked through.
- Season with fresh Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 167
- Fat: 27
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 23
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 0
To make this an even quicker dinner, prep the meatballs in your Sunday food prep so all you have to do when you get home from work is slip them in the oven to cook!
Enjoy and have a great Monday!