Two easy and delicious entertaining appetizers to serve for any crowd.
Although patio and grilling entertaining season is slowing down, tailgating, football parties and inside entertaining is just heating up. And please, don’t be that person that brings buffalo chicken dip… it’s overused and not pretty. It’s NOT hard to impress your guests with a unique snack that’s super delicious, but little do they know, extremely easy to put together. Thanks to 34 Degrees, their 34 Degrees Crisps provide the perfect vessel for any combination of toppings for entertaining. Not to mention the cracker itself is extremely addictive with its crispy crunch and natural flavor.
Here’s one for those that are big fans of the salty and sweet combo.
Cream Cheese Fig Jam & Bacon
- Simply heat up some cream cheese for about 20-30 seconds
- Spread a dollop on a Natural 34 Degrees Crisps cracker
- Top with a dollop of fig jam and crisp bacon pieces
You can swap out smoked whitefish for any type of smoked fish you can find.
Smoked Whitefish & Goat Cheese Rosemary Crackers
- Heat up goat cheese for 20-30 seconds
- Spread a dollop of goat cheese on a Rosemary 34 Degrees Crisp
- Top with shreds of smoked whitefish
- Top with a sprig of fresh rosemary
Both of these appetizers are easy to whip up and require little ingredients to have on hand. And stay tuned next week as 34 Degrees and I bring you a delicious giveaway!
*Disclaimer: Thanks to 34 Degrees Crisps for sending me these delicious crackers. All recipes and opinions are my own. Thanks for sponsoring the brands that support ‘the blurbs’!