And it’s finally my last day of work before taking off on our summer vacation!!
Since I’m a paranoid freak about packing (always thinking I’m going to forget something) I made my list and checked it twice!
I was raised by my parents (mostly my mom) teaching me the “you never know what you might need” mindset so I always try to be as prepared as possible now when I travel.
Here are some of my essentials I’m packing in my carry-on bag:
- Airborne – No airport germs please
- Band-Aids – again, because you never know if you might need them!
- Tums – for travelling tummy issues
- Lady Essentials
- Face Wipes – love these to give my face a quick wash when it gets so sticky on the airplane. It helps reduce the “cakey” feeling of reapplying my make-up.
- Hand Lotion
- Lip Tint & Lip Balm
- Hand Sanitizer
- Deodorant – no one likes a stinky traveler
- Lint Roller
- Emergency Granola Bars
- Plus all my travel snacks I prepped Sunday
Entertainment + Reading:
- Glasses – I’m getting old and slowly going blind
- Laptop/Tablet – absolutely love my Yoga 2 Pro!
- Magazines – to distract me from the tack off and landing
- Business Cards + Notepad – never know who you’ll meet traveling! Plus I always have a notepad handy for when blog ideas just randomly pop in!
See you from the North Country tomorrow!!